What's Cooking

Monday, January 24, 2011

Saving Our Social Life

Earlier this month, I realized that our dual social calendar is booked up clear through the end of February.  And while I'd like to think that's because we are exceptionally fun and popular, the truth is that free time is hard to come by these days! That is, time when both of us are free...concurrently. 

Between work, school, hobbies, etc., spontaneity has gone out the window. After the first semester, we realized we needed a bit more balance. But I don't think med school can destroy all the fun!  In our house, planning prevails.  It's what we do.  Why not apply it to our social life as well?

We currently find ourselves making the rounds among our families and friends, and at this rate (one evening per week), it may just take all year to see everyone!  But we do miss you!  And we do want to see you!  So give us a shout.  I'm sure we can whip up a get-together faster than you could get an appointment with your primary care doc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment