Ok, so I disappeared again. But this time, I have a really good excuse. At least I think so.
I've been busy with a special project. A project 3 years in the making. I've talked about it. I've dreamed about it. Frankly, bringing it to fruition scared me silly, but...I finally worked up the guts. And today, I am excited (and slightly nauseated) to announce that I am the proud proprietor of my very own business--selling my very own handcrafted jewelry! Here's an example of what I do:
I will, of course, keep my day job, but as I've mentioned in previous posts, one must have hobbies if one is married to a medical student. While Ben has crammed abnormal amounts of knowledge into his brain, my hobby has gotten out of hand. At present, it threatens to take over the living room--beads, thread, finished items! So it was time to get legit and go live with an online shop. If you're so inclined, you can check it out at marthawareables.etsy.com.
Definitely a huge announcement and worth celebrating!! Want to pop open the bubbley sometime soon?!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your jewelry is gorgeous and I'm so excited about this new venture. Soon everyone will be decked out in marthawareables!!
ReplyDelete