Put on your dancing shoes! This weekend was a rare free weekend in my husband's program, and we definitely made the most of it. Perfect timing for a wedding. Yay! Love weddings. Especially when it's a beautiful day and a great friend getting married.
Naturally, painfully high heels are a must.
I skipped lunch so I could eat a lot at the reception.
We danced awkwardly and posed for pictures even more awkwardly. Fortunately, that custom suit--the one Ben got for med school interviews--is getting good use. And that's his back-up interview tie!
An all-around great evening. Congratulations Melissa and Ben!
I should take full credit for the line "we danced awkwardly" - the only reason it is awkward for you is because of my dancing!
ReplyDeleteThe suit is getting plenty of use though - 3 great weddings this year!
WOOHOOOOOO!!! Love the pics...especially since that's the first and last time I saw what our appetizers actually looked like :(
ReplyDeletep.s. there's no such thing as dancing awkwardly...it's just dancing with some flava haha
Oh no! You missed out. I especially liked the bruschetta. And I'll tell Ben you think so on the dancing. :)
ReplyDelete