Who are we, you wonder? He (Ben) is the first year med student, and I (Martha) am the wife. We've been married for five years. Of course, I didn't know (and he didn't know) that he was going to medical school when I accepted his marriage proposal, but here we are, for better or for worse! In sickness...in poorness.
Actually, so far it isn't all that bad. And we're figuring it out as we go along.
You might think it's presumptuous for me to say that we are going to medical school, as I didn't personally jump through the 10,000 hoops it takes to get into medical school...and I don't study 12...14...16 hours a day. But that's what this blog is all about. When your partner is thinking about medical school, applying to medical school or attending medical school, it affects your life too. In ways you never even considered.
No comments:
Post a Comment